1. Thumbnail image. This is the small icon image which appears on your video after it is uploaded. By inserting an interesting looking image in the middle of your video you can create an eye catching thumbnail, which will virtually guarantee increased views.
2. Subscribe to People. When you subscribe to Twitch Viewer Bot people, many will return the favor and subscribe back. There you go, instant subscribers! And even if they do not subscribe back they may very well check out your channel and your videos to see who is subscribing to them out of curiosity.
3. Friends. Adding friends is another great way to get guaranteed views to your videos. Once you get a lot of friends, you can do a mass send out, informing all your new friends to check out your videos.
4. Funny Video. Even if you are not a “funny video” creator, it pays off to have at least one humorous video on your channel. Funny vids get huge hits, and many times the viewer will click on your channel to check out your other videos. This is a great way to draw in people to your channel and increase all your video views.
5. User Name. Many people don’t pay attention to this, but your user name can generate views to your videos. Think about if you get a friend request or someone subscribes to you and their user name is “jk12345”. You won’t think much of it. But if the user name is “WeirdoWilly” the chances of you becoming curious and checking out Weirdo Willy’s channel is MUCH greater!
6. Comments. If you leave comments on other videos you will put yourself out there more. By giving yourself more exposure you will increase the chances greatly for people to click on your user name and check out your videos.
7. View Increase Services. There are actual services you can pay for and use to increase your video views. These work by simply signing up and choosing how many increased views you want to your videos. When you have a lot of initial views to your videos, then your video will rank higher and you will generate even more views.
The most exciting feature of YouTube could be its ability to leave comments after viewing a video. As a feedback mechanism any registered user can upload a video once and can get YouTube comments to determine the rating of his video. Getting comments on videos is very important for rating a video on YouTube both internally for YouTube and externally for your marketing efforts. Comments are left by registered users who are most likely to share and upload videos on YouTube so they become trusted barometers for marketing.
Many automated systems were developed for increasing views, thereby increasing comments on the videos uploaded. These automated YouTube marketing systems help to make friend requests, share videos automatically, share messages, post messages on channels, post comments on videos etc. These systems can synchronize friends, favorites and subscribers allowing them to access your uploaded videos. With the use of automated systems, you can even subscribe and unsubscribe to channels and videos automatically. Moreover, after posting comments you can accept friends’ requests automatically. Purchasing such automated tools can help to promote your product and gain subscribers if used within the terms and conditions of YouTube rules and regulations with additional follow up strategy.
You can also get more subscribers and more comments on your videos without marketing programs by adding a video on YouTube and sharing the link to your video with your friends of Facebook and Twitter social websites. From there, the viral effect increases if people begin to share your video. This effect is compounded when you ask the viewers to add comments after watching. All this is of course dependent on the value of the content in the video both emotionally and qualitatively.
Though this type of manual sharing can help, YouTube automated marketing programs allows you to send messages to your friends, subscribers and the users of other groups etc. in large quantities, multiplying the effect. You can find as many recipients as you want with robust recipient selection tools. Special options on the automated programs help you to check if you are sending more than one time to the same user, which helps avoid spam. Data is collected to show how many requests succeeded and how many failed and through the law of averages, if you have good content in your videos, eventually people will respond with comments. Additionally, asking for a comment in your message can increase your odds tenfold.
Automated YouTube marketing tool kits help you get a large number of views, likes, channel views and comments from many people. Videos are also rated based on view counts and comments from different people, so the more comments and views the higher your ranking for any particular keyword. You can also make your video directly appear in Google search results with the same efforts.
The combination of automated YouTube marketing programs along with social media sharing can indeed bring massive traffic to your video on YouTube if properly crafted messages are used with high value content in your videos. Then, more importantly is what to do with the comment or the new subscriber. The question becomes how can they be turned into a paying customer who will return over and over again.