①浮球液位计是做一个空心球，漂在液面位置，再用各种 或机械 或电子 或用球带动其它安装 的手腕检测这个球的位置，来检测液位。
Comparative analysis of float ball level gauge and ultrasonic level gauge
I. measurement comparison:
(1) float ball liquid level meter is to do a hollow ball, floating in the liquid level position, and then with a variety of mechanical or electronic or ball to drive other installed wrist detection of the ball position, to detect the liquid level.
(2) ultrasonic liquid level meter is against the liquid surface emission ultrasonic, and detect the reflection to the acceptor time, so as to distinguish the liquid level up and down.
Ii. Principle comparison:
(1) float ball liquid level meter using the principle of communicator. The liquid in the container is introduced into the main tube of the level gauge at the same height. The floating ball assembly in the main tube is based on buoyancy principle and magnetic coupling principle. Outside the main tube is attached to the inverted column which can reflect the magnetic phenomenon as the position of liquid level. With the change of fluid level in the tube, the up and down of the floating ball components also change accordingly. As a result, the inverted column outside the main pipe is turned 180 degrees. When the liquid level rises, the inverted column turns from white to red, and when the liquid level falls, the inverted column turns from red to white. The red and white boundary of the display device is the practical height of the medium level in the container.
(2) the working principle of ultrasonic liquid level meter is by the transducer (probe) sent out high frequency ultrasonic pulse encountered measured medium surface is reflected back, local reflection echo is accepted by the same transducer, converted into electrical signals. The ultrasonic pulse travels at the speed of sound waves, and the distance from transmission to acceptance to the ultrasonic pulse is proportional to the distance between the transducer and the appearance of the medium under test. The relationship between this interval value S, sound velocity C and transmission time T can be expressed by the formula: S=CxT/2. Because the transmitted ultrasonic pulse has a certain width, the reflected wave and transmitted wave overlap in the small area near the interval transducer, making it unrecognizable and impossible to measure the interval value. This area is called the measurement blind area. The size of the blind area is related to the type of ultrasonic level meter.
Iii. Comparison of characteristics:
(1) is suitable for the container liquid level measurement of liquid medium in addition to the live show, also can match remote transmitter, liquid level controller, such as function, displayed visually striking, show the direction can be based on user requests changes show universal, wide measurement range, without being limited by the height of container, components and the complete isolation of measured medium, so the sealing good secure peace, simple structure, device then, easy maintenance, corrosion resistance, explosion-proof.
(2) ultrasonic liquid level meter adopts advanced micro disposal device and common EchoDiscovery echo disposal technology, ultrasonic level meter can be applied to a variety of complex conditions. The built-in temperature sensor of the transducer can compensate the temperature of the measured value, so that the transmitted power can be radiated in more effectively and the signal strength can be improved, so as to complete the accurate measurement.
Iv. Device attention points:
(1) float ball liquid level gauge float ball and guide bar can not be sundry, prevent guide bar splash sundry, anti medium activity ability is small, the device should pay attention to prevent positioning. There must be no obstruction to the movement of the float up and down. When the medium is active, the jet stream device should be avoided. When necessary, the guide rod can be strengthened and fixed or static sleeve can be added.
(2) ultrasonic liquid level meter the highest material level can not enter the measurement blind area; Instrument distance from tank wall must adhere to a certain interval; Both liquid level meters should pay attention to the request of fitting the perpendicularity of the device when the device is installed. Ultrasonic liquid level meter should make the transmitting direction of the transducer perpendicular to the liquid level as far as possible.